International Standards Association has released a set of well established quality management standards known as the ISO 9000:2008. Certification for these standards is common in a variety of companies and organisations from all over the world. By meeting the certification requirements (and ultimately achieving the standards set out in the ISO 9000:2008) a company or organisation has fulfilled customer requirements, maintained regulatory requirements, enhanced customer satisfaction, and will ultimately achieve continuous improvement of their performance.
To meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 you may ask yourself:
- How do /can I measure customer satisfaction?
- How will I interpret these results?
- How will I use these results?
- How will I provide feedback to customers?
- How will I continuously monitor customer satisfaction?
The Survey Company can support you in all of these areas. Click here to contact us.